Featured Posts

5%

April 8, 2016

 

Been busy y'all so Imma slide in this poem real quick. Hope y'all enjoy this one. 

 

5% of the things I say, you should take seriously, the other 95% is just extra fluff for the delivery. But when I'm spitting jewels, save them in your box for memory. Alzheimer's to the ignorance, gifted with the intelligence. Stop the run-around and half-stepping. Meditate on the words I'm leaking. Soak in the energy of true divinity. Dead minds can only produce savagery.

 

VIE

03/14/14

Please reload

Share On Social Media

Paint Your Truth (2019) 🎨 & All Things Mindfulness/Self Care 💋

November 9, 2019

1/10
Please reload

Recent Posts

September 21, 2018

Please reload

Search By Tags
Please reload